Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ... (28)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

It's been so long since I posted my STS and my books piled up and I'm excited to share it with you! I won't make a long introduction anymore. Here it is:


All of these e-books came from NetGalley thank you so much!!!

The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa
Witchfall - Victoria Lamb
Third Degree - Julie Cross
Taylor Swift the Whole StoryChas Newkey-Burden


I bought these books from National Bookstore during the book signing event
(Saturday, March 15)

Til Death - Kate Evangelista
That Kind of Guy - Mina V. Esguerra
Fairy Tale Fail - Mina V. Esguerra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...