Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ... (30)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Hello for another week of book haul. Today is a combination of ebooks and the books I bought and borrowed. I really had a great week collecting these books and got lucky because I got approved from NetGalley and there was a book sale. I won't make this long anymore because I am so excited to share the books with you. 


Borrowed
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Bought
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Red Rising by Pierce Brown


Accepted from NetGalley
How We Deal With Gravity by Ginger Scott
Feuds by Avery Hashtings
Since You've Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Pane
Heart of Dread: Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
Words and Their Meanings by Kate Basett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...