Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ... (35)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews
So for this week I really had a great haul and fun experiences! Let me share everything to you.


From NetGalley

12-Step Romance by Lola Carlyle

This next book was from National Bookstore (in the local bookstore last November 23) and I bought this during the books signing of Marie Lu. I wasn't able to meet her in person though but it is okay I got my book signed and I bumped into one of the famous Filipino author, one of her famous book is Interim Goddess of Love and her name is Mina V. Esguerra. 

 

With Mina V. Esguerra
National Bookstore
The Young Elites by Marie Lu

Lastly, I went book hoarding with my friend Anj because there are lots of book sale and not just that we also did bookstore hopping! we went to three bookstores. It was really fun and I bought five books all in all. 

 

From Fullybooked

You Are Here by Jennifer E, Smith
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotwood
Cold Fury by T.M. Geoglein
Hostage by Elie Wiesel

Soooooo that's what I bought for this week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...