Saturday, April 4, 2015

First Plane Trip: Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Way back May 2011)



Up, up and away!!! This bookworm not just read books but I also love to travel that's why I want to share my first trip to Puerto Princesa, Palawan way back 2011. I will start here because I want to share my experiences there which was really fun and I'm hoping to go back this year or next year! Also this was my first time to ride a plane and travel locally with my friends because mostly it was a family out of town getaway. 


First day was really awesome actually and I really didn't sleep just because of this sunrise. And I feel like I wasn't even tired, so I just stayed awake near the shore and wait for this sunrise













The next was we went on the road and to be honest this was my favorite road now. I love how the tries became like an arc.












Who doesn't love butterflies huh?! They're the cutest and colorful insect on earth and I'm not afraid of. LOL 

So, if you wanna see more you should drop by the Butterfly Garden in Puerto Princesa. We just decided to do a stop over there on our way to the Underground River.


If you haven't visited this place yet, well you should start saving money now and visit. This is such a beautiful place and God's creation was really stunning!









This was the cave entrance and of course my low tech camera won't be able to capture the one inside that much because it's so dark! DUH it is a cave what do you expect? 

It was such a cool experience though and scary at the same time because, I'm claustrophobic. 

But I survived though. 

I want to go back in this place sooner or later. 


Just to remind everyone this was way back May 2011 during that time it cost us Php 5,000.00 for the plane ride from Manila to Puerto Princesa Palawan and back. I have a friend living here so the place was free LOL. 

But the travel to Underground River back then was about Php 750.00 for the boat ride.

I'm not sure for the costing now that Underground River was part of the Wonders of the World.

And before I end my day, I just captured this shot. I find it really pretty though.


Thanks for viewing my blog! More travels to post! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...