Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ... (41)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews

Here's my June book haul. I decided to just do this monthly since I don't usually buy books weekly due to the busy schedule at work. I won't make a long introduction anymore though, see below are the books I gathered.


Bought from National Bookstore
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor 
The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien

Given to me
Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout
Borrowed
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes



e-books from NetGalley
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak 
Another Day by David Levithan
Vampires of Manhattan by Melissa De La Cruz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...