Monday, March 28, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


A weekly book meme hosted by Kathryn, The Book Date

 It's a place where you will share the books that you've read, currently reading 
and the next book to read from your growing pile.
Easter break was fun to be honest! Free from work! I spent my break watching Gotham on NetFlix. Also, trying to finish the book I'm reading for weeks now. I didn't read much and the one I'm gonna post is the book I finished last week which I was supposed to post last Monday (I forgot to post!). Anyway, here's what I have...

-- BOOKS COMPLETED FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS --


Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum


-- BOOK THAT I'M CURRENTLY READING --
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13517455-reboot

SORRY I'm not done yet!!! *sad face*

--- BOOK TO READ NEXT ---




I'm excited for these! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...