Monday, June 20, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


A weekly book meme hosted by Kathryn, The Book Date

 It's a place where you will share the books that you've read, currently reading 
and the next book to read from your growing pile.
Hey everyone! How did you celebrate Father's Day? Mine was awesome! So much food though... and road trip with the whole family! I wish you guys had an awesome one too! I also want to greet the single moms who acts as a father/mother to their kids and to those fathers who are not around anymore. Happy Father's Day!

As for my post, it's been a hell week for me. Too busy to read and I might be busy for the next few days too because I have to study for my upcoming exam (not school!) that I needed for work. I'll focus on that first because I have to meet the deadline. But.. I still have two books I want to finish before everything else. 

-- BOOKS COMPLETED FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS --

 

-- BOOKS THAT I'M CURRENTLY READING --

 


-- BOOKS TO READ NEXT --

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...