Sunday, January 1, 2017

HBL's Best Books of 2016

Hey there! I'm ending my 2016 with 40 read books. Sadly I wasn't able to finish my Goodreads challenge which was 50 books blame my other life called work. LOL. Anyways, I'm happy to share my best read books for this year, it was hard to choose but this books stand out, aside from the good story, these books touched me emotionally and they caused book slumps. *laughs* Well... enough with introductions, below are the books I fancied. 

Immortalis by Leah Lozano

I've been looking forward to this book ever since the author told me about this. I thought it was horror at first though *laughs* but it wasn't and I really enjoyed reading this book. 

Majesty by Jay E. Tria

My first book from Jay E. Tria and my favorite until at this very moment. A book I can relate to. I'm in love with it so much and I won't get tired reading this over and over again. 

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

THIS BOOK AND THE MOVIE MADE ME CRY!!! No matter how many times I read/watch the movie I still cry! I love how it was written even though it broke my heart in to million pieces.

  A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir

This book is better that the first one! I enjoyed reading it so much! The story was really great and lovely! It is more catchy too!


 OH THIS! It's another book that made me cry! First parts of the story is already heart breaking.


 Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum

Love the story! It is cute!!! It makes me wanna eat waffles every time I pick up this book and read. Look at the cover!!! Isn't it lovely?

You Know Me Well by David Levithan & Nina LaCOUR

I'm a fan of David Levithan and when I heard this book, I  immediately requested it. It's an LGBT kind of book. I don't read much LGBT books but this one is worth your time.

All's Fair In Blog And War by Chrissie Peria

Lovely book from a Filipino author Chrissie Peria, blogging and travel kind of book and it was a light read. I love the cover too! so purple and lovely! I really searched for this book for a long time!

Coast by Jay McLEAN

The story is really interesting since this is Becca Owens that we're talking about. Her story and struggles is so much to take, the first part of the book is full of heartaches. You'll feel the character's pain. Everything she's been through it was awful. 

Ever The Hunted by Erin Summerill

This was the last book I've read and I could say.. I GOT ADDICTED! I can't wait to get my own copy soonest. I'll buy one when I found it here! I love it so much! 
 
 
Well... So far these are my best books for 2016... I'm looking forward for more books to read this 2017.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...