Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (08)


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

Well I'm currently reading The Scent Of A Soul by Jennifer Thompson but since I'm almost done with it, I will just post my review on that book and share my fun or fail scenes. I wanna express every little detail on that review. I'm excited so hopefully this week I'll be able to post it. 

But here's the thing, I love the book! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...