Monday, February 11, 2013

The Giver - Lois Lowry Book Review

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p206x206/16467_10200469221915226_1186622041_n.jpg
Jonas's world is perfect. Everything is under control. There is no war or fear or pain. There are no choices. Every person is assigned a role in the Community. When Jonas turns twelve, he is singled out to receive special training from The Giver. The Giver alone holds the memories of the true pain and pleasure of life. Now, it is time for Jonas to receive the truth. There is no turning back. (Source: Goodreads)


---- BOOK REVIEW ---- 


I finished reading The Giver just for one day, I find very interesting book. At first, I was confused what's happening and all but later on I finally understand. For me the book answers some curiosity in our mind, what if everything is equal, what if we don't know this and that and many more questions. While reading that book, I realized will it be really good for all of us if we are equal? In some point yes but at the other point maybe not. This book somehow give us answers to that question it's like the book is giving us or letting us imagine "if you are God" and you know everything how will you react? 



Everyone should read the book for it is a very interesting one, readers will experience different emotions because that's what I felt. While reading I can imagine all those things, the book will really let you imagine things. Maybe like me, when other readers started reading that the feeling of "I want to finish this right away" or "I'll eat later let me finish this first". 



I don't want to spoil everyone reading my blog so, I just want to tell you that you should read the book it is a really good book. Your imagination will really work and you will never stop reading because you will always wait for what will happen next. That's it! enjoy reading The Giver! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...