Friday, March 29, 2013

Features and Follow Friday ... (04)





Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.

Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

One time read one of Cecilia Ahern's book entitled "The Gift" I was so curious about this and why is it called the gift. While reading I found out how workaholic the character is. Then at the end of the story --  it was Christmas day as far as I remember -- it made me cry for the character died. He was given enough time to correct all the things he need to correct. And to show how important time is. It really made me cry... my mom saw me crying (haha!). But honestly it was a  really good story! 

And because of that, I realized how important life is and we should value those times we are with our family, friends or loved ones for we don't know when are we going to say good bye to our life. It is really important that we have time for something special not just work. 

Here's the book :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...