Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (03)



Here I am again for another Stacking the Shelves post! :) This meme is hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I know, not all the people likes these books but then I still want to post it here because I'm happy that I got all these books.. So here it is.



This is my complete series of Harry Potter... I know it's kinda weird because of the two small books at the side...

Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6  - was given to me by my boyfriend. He has the book 1-4 and then he bought the book 6 for me because that's the only one that I don't have.

Harry Potter 5 - It's a second hand book I bought from someone.

Harry Potter 7 - I'm not done reading it yet coz I'm pretty busy... but that book was my first HP book coz it was given by my father.. It was the Bloomburry Edition. A child gave that to him while he was at work, then he gave it to me.

So basically, that's all my Harry Potter Collection. Book 5 is the only Paperback edition there and that's the only thing that I bought.

Another one is an E-book ... this one is for review :)

I'm almost done! :)



The author itself replied to my email about giving a review on this book, I will not react on this yet. Just check my upcoming book review next week. :)




6 comments:

  1. Love Harry Potter. Harry Potter was so amazing as a series. Brings back fond memories. Also the last one has such a unique and different cover.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to know someone who likes Harry Potter too :D

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. I also recently completed my HP series and it is my pride and joy! Great haul and i hope you enjoy all your books :)
    New follower :)
    Happy Reading !TheBookFaerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D It's awesome to complete this one ;)

      Just followed back :D

      Delete
  3. Oh, I do love HP! One of these days I'm going to buy them all and reread them!! Enjoy!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D yeah you should collect it :D It's fun <3 :D

      thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...