Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Book Review: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Title: Unravel Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Publisher: HarperCollins
Published: February 5, 2013
Pages: 461
Edition: Paperback
 
 
 
 
tick
tick
tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.


 
I was always wondering what's with the book two since I've heard the author talked about Chapter 62. Since that day I got so curious and I really want to read it immediately but then I was so busy but now! I'm done with it and the book? what can I say?! It's "WOW". I love it so much!

I love every part of it, the changes happened to Juliette but I got sad when the relationship about her and Adam got complicated. I love them together. Then Aaron came, I honestly don't like him, in real life for me he's irritating and I don't know why Juliette like her. I'll read Destroy Me so I can find out what Aaron Warner really thinks maybe, there's something good in him too. But somehow I still don't like him for Juliette.

And! I predicted something since I read Shatter Me, I was thinking that maybe Warner and Kent are brothers and I'm right! It's really cool but then love triangle between brothers. Nice story I wonder what will happen next who will she choose. I want to know more about them and I honestly can't wait for the third book! 

This book made me stay all night! I almost forgot not to eat just to finish this it is so addicting. I got hooked and I really react on every sad and depressing scenarios. Sometimes I'm talking to my boyfriend I told him what happened and I got pissed on that scene and he said "okay?" hahaha. Well I'm trying my best to tell him what really happened and I'm so happy he's listening! Back to my review, all in all this book is really awesome! I suggest everyone should read it. It's not boring and you will always think what happened next. I hardly put my book down, I get sad when I need to. I always tell myself, "wait, last chapter. wait, last chapter" and I end up 5 chapters before I fall asleep. 

Sometimes in life there are hard decisions to make and one of these is putting the good book down. 

Amazing book! everyone will love this so I suggest you guys read Shatter Me, Unravel Me and Destroy Me (haven't read this one yet). XD
 
Before I end this review here's a photo of my signed book :)
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Camelle! You're lucky to have your book signed! :3
    Great review by the way. Urgh! I've been debating with myself if I should read this series or not. A lot of other bloggers out there loved it but I'm not sure I will. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it :D It is really a good book :D <3 you'll love it :)

      Thank you for your feedback :)

      Delete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...