Friday, April 5, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (05)







Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.


Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate -- ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

This question is perfect! There are lots of books that I thought I would hate but I'll make it short, my top 3 probably..

Twilight
 - Before I don't want to read Twilight, I watched the movie once then, for it's like.... "What's with this movie? Vampire - human story and all that. At first I'm not really interested. Then, I got curious coz everyone is talking about the Twilight movie and the book so I got curious and I decided to read it and honestly, I end up LOVING it! Yes, believe it or not up until now I'm a Twihard fan and I love the Bella - Edward story somehow I can relate. haha!

Harry Potter
 - This one... I love the movie itself but I never read the book, I thought it's gonna be boring coz the story is simple, but then one day I watched again the Harry Potter and the Order of  the Phoenix and I got curious again, what is really on that book. Just recently I finished the last book and decided that I will watch the movie again soon. And I love the book it's very magical.

Artemis Fowl
- I was forced to read this book, and.. at first, I like it but at the end I was not interested anymore I find it boring... But maybe someday I'm gonna try reading it again. In short, for now I end up hating it.

... that's it for my feature and follow Friday for this week! :) 
thank you for reading my blog! :)


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...