Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday ... (06)






Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking The Spine. This event highlights the upcoming books that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hello finally I'm back I was really busy these past few days that's why last week I wasn't able to post my WOW. So for today I'm gonna post this book which I know everyone is waiting for.

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)Expected publication: March 1st 2014
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry 
Author: Cassandra Clare

 









City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)

 

In Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary and their friends are drawn inexorably into a war that pits Heaven against Hell, angels against demons—a war that threatens to destroy our world entirely if the Shadowhunters can't end it first.




Cassandra Clare
Cassandra Clare was born overseas and spent her early years traveling around the world with her family and several trunks of fantasy books. Cassandra worked for several years as an entertainment journalist for the Hollywood Reporter before turning her attention to fiction. She is the author of City of Bones, the first book in the Mortal Instruments trilogy and a New York Times bestseller. Cassandra lives with her fiance and their two cats in Massachusetts.


Visit her page:




 

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone waits this book. ^^ I love this serie and I can't wait to read the next book. Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...