Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (09)



This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Hello for another week of Stacking The Shelves, what I have for today is full of e-books. Haven't received or borrowed any physical books these past few weeks. Check out my list today :)


Every Day



Every Day, David Levithan - I got this from a Facebook friend of mine. I am always curious to the story of this since one of my school mate introduced this to me. I started reading it yesterday and I'm still curious. But so far this is a good book! :)

The Beautiful Creatures Complete Collection (Beautiful Creatures Series  #1-4)
Beautiful Creatures Series, Kami Garcia & Margareth Stohl - I also got this from a friend of mine he gave me the e-books yesterday. I always wanted to read this. I'm excited!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...